Israeli forces attack central Gaza despite ceasefire agreement
Video shows the moment Israeli forces struck Nuseirat and Bureij refugee camps in central Gaza, injuring dozens.
International news, foreign policy, and global events.
Video shows the moment Israeli forces struck Nuseirat and Bureij refugee camps in central Gaza, injuring dozens.
Also in World
More World Stories

Tehran accused the United States of "excessive demands", Iranian media reported on Saturday, while US media reports suggested that Washington was mulling new strikes and leaders of the Islamic republic considered the latest peace proposal. Read our liveblog for all the latest developments.
The Trump administration has released a second batch of previously classified files on UFO sightings.
Under the new rule, green cards will be issued in applicants' home countries, though it remains unclear who all will be affected.
Almost 40 people are still trapped underground in a coal mine in northern China. President Xi Jinping has called for an all-out effort to search and rescue those missing.

The first attempted launch on Thursday was postponed due to a malfunctioning hydraulic pin in the launch tower.

Latest polls suggest the centre-right figure is the only candidate who can defeat Marine Le Pen or Jean-Luc Mélenchon.

Angélique Kidjo is a global music icon, five-time Grammy winner, and unstoppable force for change. The Beninese superstar has just released her powerful new album HOPE!!, a groove-heavy, galvanizing work dedicated to her late mother, featuring collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Ayra Starr, Davido, and more. Fresh from her Hollywood Walk of Fame star and ongoing world tour, Kidjo continues to blend African rhythms with universal messages of resilience and unity. Jean-Emile Jammine speaks to a

A federal judge says the Maryland man who was wrongfully deported last year is being prosecuted for political reasons.

The detainees say they were slapped, hit, humiliated and even subjected to sexual violence, but Israel's prison service says the allegations are false.

The abrupt policy reversal leaves NATO allies wondering to what extent the United States will defend Europe.
Judge said Trump administration would not have prosecuted Ábrego García had he not challenged his high-profile deportation Sign up for the Breaking News US newsletter email A US judge dismissed a criminal indictment against Kilmar Ábrego García on Friday, finding that the Trump administration would not have prosecuted him had he not challenged his high-profile deportation. Ábrego García, who had entered the United States without authorization in the past, became a symbol of the Trump administr

The West’s shortsightedness in Africa is more apparent than ever.

The series has been the most on-the-nose fictional take on Trumpism so far.